- IEP Preperation: School Staff
- IEP Preperation: Parents
- Present Level of Performance
- Behavior Intervention Plan
- Accomodations and Modifications
- Goals and Objectives
- Transition Plan and IHP
- Service Options and Placement
- IEP Process: Functional Behavior Assessment
- Manifestation Determination Part 1
- Manifestation Determination Part 2
Hopefully this can make things easier for those of you searching for information. I’ve more or less organized this according to how I proceed at a typical IEP meeting. Just remember that your state or county may do things differently. In fact, it even varies within districts and across teachers. Also, look at the category under “IEPs” where I make additional comments on IEPs that I happen to conduct or attend. Many thanks to all of you for stopping by and reading. I hope this will be helpful to parents and teachers trying to figure out the whole IEP mess.
Pt. 2 of the graduation post is on it’s way.