Reflective Teacher tagged me with this silly meme:
4 Jobs I’ve Had
3. Professional Telemarketing Scam Artist
4. Factory worker
4 Movies I can Watch Over and Over}
4 Places I’ve Lived
1. Wissen, Germany
2. Loyal, Wisconsin
3. Ames, Iowa
4. Jacksonville, Florida
4 TV Shows
4 Places I’ve Vacationed
1. Rome, Italy
2. East Berlin (Back when there was such a thing)
3. St. Simon, GA
4. Appalachian Trail (GA section)
4 Places I Plan to Visit
3. Okeefenokie Park
4 Favorite Foods
2. Butter Pecan ice cream
3. Coconut cream pie
4. McDonald’s French Fries
4 Blogs I Read Daily (or places I visit online)
4. All those good folks on my blogroll
4 Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
1. Back at my old college, living large on campus ala Rodney Dangerfield
2. Crabbing on the Florida coast
3. Ice fishing on the upper Mississippi
4. On a Carribbean cruise with Jane.
4 Bloggers Tagged
I don’t have enough blogger friends to tag here, yet! Especially since half of them tagged me, and the other half tagged HIM!LOL!
Anyone reading this volunteer for internet tagging friend?
Now I’m feeling like a special ed. kid who has to have people assigned to be his friend for the day!